Hi friends! Happy Monday! If you’re following along with my 30 day cleaning challenge then you know today and yesterday we have been tackling the master bedroom, which includes the master closet. I wanted to share some of my favorite closet organization ideas because I know this space can easily fill up and become hard to keep tidy and functional.
There are two graphics below with my favorite items from The Container Store for closet organization. Links to each item corresponds to the number on the graphic and can be found below it. I’ll also link Amazon options for those that can also be found there. So without further ado let’s check out some closet organization ideas!
*Note: This post contains affiliate links which means that if you shop through them I earn a small commission. Thank you for your support!
- Dropfront Sweater Box – I love these for clothes or shoes. Would also be great for handbags. Amazon option found here.
- Plastic Storage Bins
- Mesh Drawers Cart
- Stackable Jewelry Boxes – I love these and how you can stack multiple for more storage. Amazon option here
- Purse Hangers – Amazon option here
- Sectioned Purse Holder – Hanging version from Amazon found here
- Drop Front Shoe Box – I have these and love them for things besides shoes. Amazon option here
- Velvet Hangers – These save so much space. Amazon option here
- Hinged Lid Stackable Boxes – These would be great for the bathroom or kitchen too. Amazon option here.
- Clear Bins
Closet Organization Ideas – Part 2!
- Hanging Shoe Organizer – Amazon option here
- Another Hanging Organizer Option
- Under Bed Shoe Drawer – Amazon option here
- Bra Organizer – Amazon option here
- Stackable Shoe Bin
- Farmhouse Storage Box
- Over the Door Jewelry Organizer – Amazon option here
- Drawer Organizers – Amazon option here
- Another Under the Bed Shoe Organizer
- Stackable Shirt and Sweater Bins – I have these and love them! The drawer slides in and out to make it easier. Smaller version here.
Okay friends, that does it for today! I hope you were able to find some helpful closet organization ideas to make your space more tidy and functional if you are in need of it. Have a great start to the week!
One thought on “CLOSET ORGANIZATION IDEAS”
Love this website.
Any recommendations on storing comforters off season? Space is an issue.