Happy Friday friends!! Today I’m just bringing you a quick, fun little post all about…..what’s on my bucket list!
I’m a big believer in vision boards and putting things in front of you where you can see them and bucket lists are no different! I love dreaming up a bucket list of all the places I’d love to visit, things I’d like to try and experiences I’d like to have. The majority are based around travel but there are some other random ones sprinkled in there too.
Before I go over my list, let’s reminisce about 2 of my favorite bucket list items I’ve already checked off….
Man look how young we were! We can’t wait to visit both of those places again some day, but for now let’s look ahead to some other places on the list shall we?
What’s on my Bucket List
- Greece – I mean just look at this picture? The bluest water, the whitest, brightest city. Great food. Yes, yes, yes!
2. Italy – I want to obviously drink wine and eat pasta until I explode but I’d also like to see the Colosseum, go a gondola ride, and just visit all the main cities.
3. Nantucket – This just seems like such a quaint, town and it’s the setting of so many books I’ve read so I’m totally intrigued to see it for myself.
4. The Amalfi Coast – Will and Kate did their honeymoon here, need I say more? It looks absolutely breathtaking!
5. Maine – I truthfully never thought this would be on my list but the older I get the more I like areas like this. Plus give me alllll the lobster and crab!
6. Alaskan Cruise – Another place I would have never listed when younger but the older I get the more I appreciate the beauty of nature and I know Alaska has TONS of that to offer!
7. Stay in a hut on the water – be it Fiji or Bora Bora, I just want to be in a hut, over the water sipping drinks and hearing the water crash on the posts.
8. St. Andrews, Scotland – Will and Kate went to University here, need I say more? Plus it looks so beautiful!
9. The Holy Land – I mean I can’t even imagine seeing this place in person! Definitely one of my top places I’d love to see and experience.
10. Read the entire Bible – Speaking of the Holy Land….I have been reading the Bible for nearly my whole life and yet I have never read the entire thing. This is a definite goal of mine.
11. Mt. Rushmore – It’s just one of those things like The Grand Canyon (also on my list) that I feel like I need to see.
12. Go Zorbing – yes I want to roll down a giant hill in a ball. Don’t ask me why. Also, it’s in New Zealand so that means I’d get to be there too.
13. Have a fish pedicure – a bunch of tiny fish nibbling on my feet giving me baby soft skin instead of the cheese grater my manicurist uses….sign me up!
14. Attend an Ole Miss tailgate – or Alabama, or really any preppy southern school where they tailgate in sweaters and heels while sipping champagne.
15. Adopt an animal – We got Sebastian from a breeder and I love him to death and wouldn’t change a thing, but in the future any animals we get will be rescues.
16. Visit Switzerland – I want to visit Switzerland because obviously, the Alps but I’m more intrigued by the fact that there is apparently a massive slide you can go down through the countryside!
17. Go on a mission trip – I would love to visit Haiti or a similar area in need and volunteer.
18. African Safari – Give me all the giraffes, lions, zebras, and whatever other animals you see from your jeep while on safari!
19. Hold a Koala – Obviously this means I’d also be visiting Australia so count that as 2 bucket list items checked.
Some other random ones include:
Hot Air Balloon Ride
Stomp Grapes in Napa (or Italy, I’m not picky)
See the Northern Lights
Visit Amsterdam/Anne Frank house
I’m sure there’s a ton I’m forgetting, and there will be lots more I add to it, but these are some of my top ones. What’s on your bucket list? Have a wonderful weekend friends! See you back here Monday!