Happy Monday friends! I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween weekend and enjoyed that extra hour of sleep :). I can’t believe it’s already November! Although I do love a new month and a chance to tackle new goals. Anyone else? Today it’s another round of Monday must haves! I’ve gathered some of the latest things I am loving to bring you ideas for yourself but also possible gift ideas for the holidays. So let’s get to it! Links to shop the items can be found beneath the graphic.
*Note: This post contains affiliate links which means I earn a small commission when you shop through them. Thanks for your support!
Monday Must Haves – Links
- 28 Day Prayer Journey – If ever we needed this book it’s this year, am I right? I love the structure of this and the different types of prayer she tackles. This is a must for you and everyone you know!
- Nellie’s Flyer Balls – I love using dryer balls because dryer sheets are so toxic but they often get tangled in sheets and stuck in the sleeves of shirts. These flyer balls are little sheep with a head and arms so they do the same job as dryer balls but without getting tangled.
- Mickey Mouse Pancake Molds – How cute are these? Perfect for any parent wanting to up their pancake game or as a gift for the Mickey lover.
- Cloche – I had never heard of a cloche for over candles until last week when I went to Crate & Barrel but I am officially obsessed! Place over a lit candle and it not only extinguishes the flame but it keeps the smoke inside the cloche so there’s no smokey smell overpowering the nice smell of the candle. Now, I have to say I don’t typically burn candles because they are toxic (even soy ones aren’t that great) but I do enjoy beeswax candles or the coconut wax blend candles offered by Coastal Embers. Her winter scents just came out and they are awesome!
- Yeti Tumbler – Yeti came out with their new Ice pink line and it’s as awesome as you’d imagine. I love the soft baby pink shade and they have an entire line of everything from mugs to coolers to dog bowls.
- Friend’s Mugs – Who doesn’t love Friends? This set of mugs is the perfect gift for the Friends lover!
- Troop Beverly Hills Sweatshirt – Okay this may be my favorite find of the entire year :). This is one of my favorite movies of all time and that baby pink shade is perfect! Comes in green and black as well. Such a fun gift for anyone loving 80’s nostalgia.
- Fear is Not the Boss of You – If you don’t know Jennifer Allwood you are missing out! I have loved following her on social media for years so when she came out with this book I had to have it. And friends let me tell you, it did not disappoint! Everyone can gain something from this book.
- Wrapping Paper Holder – I always used one of the long plastic wrapping paper holders but all the paper stacks on top of the other and I find the bottom rolls never get used. This is so much better. It’s super affordable and fits extra long rolls and short ones and you can easily access all of them. Best yet it’s easy to carry so if you’re like me and prefer to wrap gifts while watching Hallmark movies, you can easily carry this into the living room to have all the rolls available.
- Chom Roller – Okay where has this been all my life? This is like a mini manual handheld vacuum. No electricity needed just some elbow grease. You simply roll it back and forth on an area and you’ll be amazed at how much it picks up! It’s perfect for getting up pet hair, crumbs, or for use on delicate items you don’t want to use a vacuum on.
- Pop Socket – My friend Steph has these and they are gorgeous! There’s multiple colors to choose from and they are easily interchangeable. They are nice and big, so easy to hold and just make such a beautiful statement.
Okay friends, that does it for this week’s Monday must haves. I hope you found some items to top your wish list or to gift someone else. If you liked this post be sure to pin it for later. Have a great week ahead!