Happy Monday friends! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Today we are back to Monday Must Haves, a post where I share the latest must haves and gifting ideas for you or those on your list. And if you missed previous Monday Must Haves posts they can all be found on in the menu bar on the home screen.
Don’t forget, my Ebook of 30 DIY natural cleaning recipes + 2 bonus recipes (delivered to your inbox following your purchase) makes the perfect gift, no wrapping necessary! In fact, if you’re reading this post then I’m letting you in on a little secret before anyone else….now until Christmas my Ebook is BOGO! That’s right. A copy for you. A copy for someone on your list!
How does the BOGO offer work?
Just purchase the book for yourself, then send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know the email of the person you’d like a copy sent to! That’s it. Natural cleaning for all! Okay, on to the Monday must haves and gifting ideas! Links to shop are found below the graphic.
*Note – Some of the items listed do use affiliate links which means if you purchase from them I earn a small commission. Thank you for your support.
- Revive Smoothies – Revive gifted me a box of these several months ago and we are so hooked we keep ordering more. Breakfast (or anytime you want a smoothie) could not be any easier. The cup comes pre-filled with all the healthy ingredients. You just fill with your liquid of choice, dump in the blender, and that’s it!
- Ice Roller – AKA you’re new self care best friend! Keep in the freezer and roll on your face to decrease puffiness in the morning or over your serums for better absorption at night. Also great for headaches or icing minor injuries.
- Bath Ball Faucet Filter – We have this for Leyton’s baths. Simply put on the faucet and let the water pour through it to fill the tub. It filters the water, removing certain impurities.
- Pink & Gold Silverware Set – Okay, these made my entire day when I saw them last week. They are so sleek looking! Comes in pink, black, blue and white.
- Target Sweater – This is my new favorite sweater! It’s so cozy and warm! The fit is great and it comes in several colors.
- Bearsville Soap Co. – Natural, manly soap! I love natural handmade soaps but it can be so hard to find scents for Eric. This company is the answer! They have soy candles and other products too!
- The Pop Style graphic sweatshirts – I just love this company and their graphic tees and sweatshirts, etc. They have such fun items to choose from that will bring back some nostalgia (where are my Troop Beverly Hills fans?) and items that do a play on high end fashion brands.
- Set of journals – I love the patterns on these and they come as a set.
- Piggy Paint – Non-toxic nail polish for kids. I’m getting this for my niece. I love that it’s nail polish we can feel good about!
- Starfish Drain Hair Catcher/Kitchen Sink Strainer – I have this and love it! Would make a great stocking stuffer or just for you! Suctions in place and keeps hair from clogging the drain in the shower.
- One Nation Under God Graphic Tee – I love this tee and this company. If you like Christian themed graphic tees you will love this shop! I have this tee and love it!
Okay friends, that does it does it for this week’s must haves. I hope these must haves and gifting ideas help you knock off some holiday shopping. Have a great week ahead!