Happy Monday friends! And happy Thanksgiving week! I can’t believe it’s already the holidays! My parents are getting in today for the week and I couldn’t be more excited. In the meantime, I’m switching up how I do Monday Must Haves this week. Over on Instagram and Facebook I’m doing five days of gratitude where I share something I’m grateful for each day. Yesterday, it was my family and today it’s small businesses! Our family owns a small business so this is one that is near and dear to my heart. With Covid I know a lot of small business really took a hit this year while big top stores made a killing. So, for today’s post I’m sharing the best ways to shop small this holiday season. I know you are sure to find something for yourself or someone on your list. So let’s hop to it!
My Favorite Small Businesses
- Coastal Embers – My favorite less toxic candles! She uses a coconut wax blend and the scents are amazing! So many options to choose from.
- Cloth & Bristle – I love the Household Cleaner No. 1 so much! The packaging it pretty enough for it to be a cute gift and the smell is amazing! Use code JILL15 for 15% off your order.
- Scout & Cellar – This is clean crafted wine which my clean living self loves! I never knew how much bad junk was in wine until recently. I’ve been drinking these lately and love them. Would make such a good gift. I have two friends that sell it so I’m sharing both. Katie and Nicole.
- Primally Pure – I am loving their natural deodorant and flower bath! Best I’ve found so far.
- Kaleo Lane Boutique – Tori has THE best things for you or any lady on your list.
- Teal Trunk – Love these cleaning helpers. Would make the best stocking stuffers.
- Fall But Once – The cutest handmade items!
- Mercy House Global – I’m in love with this shop! It’s a nonprofit with so many unique and great items and something for everyone on your list but also supports charity and it’s fair trade (aka no slave labor).
- Farm Sweet Farm – I’m in love with their goat milk soap and their milk bath is awesome! They have sugar scrubs and other products too.
- Where I’m From – If you are local to Ohio or nearby areas you are going to love this store! I can vouch that their sweatshirts are the softest I’ve ever worn. I love all of their stuff so much! Here I am in the best sweatshirt for this time of year. They have stuff for the men and women on your list too. They currently have 25% off everything all this week. If you’re on Instagram hop over to my feed where I’m doing a giveaway with some other local bloggers.
Part 2 – The best ways to shop small this holiday season
- Little Egg Harbor (LEH) Soap Company – Safe and awesome homemade soaps and other skincare items. My friend Abigail got these soaps for me one year and we loved them!
- Ducks in a Row; Professional Organizing – If you are in the central PA area you HAVE to contact my dear friend Amanda. She is a professional life and home organizer and she’s simply one of the best humans you’ll ever meet. If you need your home or yourself (or both) in order, she’s your girl!
- There’s More to Life Coaching – Speaking of my awesome friends, my sweet friend Alison is a life coach and an incredible one at that! I’ve been using her for over a year now and can’t even tell you the incredible benefits I’ve seen from it. A new year is approaching. If you could use some help getting life in order, Alison is your girl.
- The Happie Shaman – If you are looking for help with meditation, Reiki breath work, Aura and so on, my friend Christina can help! She provides local and distance services.
- 1924 Custom Soapery – Custom Handmade, cold-pressed soaps, lip lotion, body butters, lotions and body oils. Not only are their products awesome but they are environmentally cautious and use less plastic. I love that.
- Bushel & A Peck Reclaimed – For all things home! I love this shop.
- Rustic Grains – Also lots of handmade home goods.
- Eco Balance Life – A great line of safe, non-toxic cleaners also, True Earth I’ve used all the cleaners listed in this post and love them all.
- Ellen Grace Photography – If you are local to Cincinnati I can’t recommend my friend Ellen for photos enough. She has done so many for me and they are always amazing. Cleveland friends, I love Marina Corbo Photography.
- Fenno Fashion – She has the best handmade jewelry! You’re sure to find something for yourself or any lady on your list.
- BONUS: Monat – You may or may not know that in addition to all the Jill Comes Clean stuff I also do Monat on the side. It’s the only hair care I’ve used for 3 years and my hair has never been better. They also have skincare that I have been using and loving for over a year and they just came out with a wellness line. They put the utmost research and attention into everything they develop and I cannot recommend them enough. They are currently running early Black Friday sales too. Feel free to message me IG @jillcomesclean or email me firstname.lastname@example.org for more.
Okay friends, that does it for today! Just some of the best ways to shop small this holiday season (at least some of the ways I love haha). I know there are tons of businesses I’m probably forgetting, but these are great ones to get you started. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I’ll see you back here Friday with a big announcement 🙂