Happy Monday friends! Here we are again with another week and another Monday Must Haves, yay!! I feel like these are the only posts I’ve been doing lately on here, which I’m happy to do as I love the products and I love giving you gift ideas this time of year, but I know you want some cleaning and organizing content too so rest assured, I have some posts pertaining to all of that coming up as well. But for now, let’s check out these must have products.
*Note: This post contains affiliate links which means that if you shop through them I earn a small commission. Thanks for your support!
MUST HAVE ITEMS
- Food Saver Vacuum Sealer – We recently bought a deep freezer and I have been stocking it with meat and such but I want the items to last a good while, so rather than use freezer bags, I purchased a vacuum sealer. The one I bought sold out but this was a Amazon top seller so I figured it’s probably good too.
- Daily Gratitude Journal – I’ve been wanting to get back into this practice each day and I love how simple and to the point this one is.
- Christmas Reindeer Sweatshirt – So cute for the holidays!
- The Esther Anointing – Just started this and it’s SO good!
- J.Crew Factory Pink Sweater – So soft and cozy. My new favorite. Comes in multiple colors.
- Energy Armor Band – Recommended by my Naturopathic Doctor for blocking EMFs (electromagnetic fields) that are put off by our electronics and are harmful.
- J.Crew Factory Polka Dot Top – Wore this in our Christmas photos and I’m obsessed! Perfect for the holidays.
- Putt Trainer – Perfect for the golfer in your life. Comes in multiple colors.
- With the Word – For anyone studying the Bible, this is a great tool!
- Shungite Pyramid – Also an EMF blocker. I keep mine on the nightstand to absorb the EMF’s from my phone and the baby monitor while I sleep.
Okay friends, that does it for this round of Monday Must Haves. Have a great start to the week and I’ll see you back here in a few days with my fall infused vinegar recipe!
Leave a Reply