Happy Wednesday friends! If there’s one thing I love sharing it’s my favorite products. Whether that’s every day items, cute clothing, or cleaning and organizing items I use around the house. So, today I thought I would do a roundup of some of the best cleaning products I currently use or love.
If you’ve missed some of my other “must have” posts be sure to check out the Monday Must Haves link at the top of the page (from when I used to share my favorites each week) and be sure to check out my favorite travel items to keep me organized and my favorite beach items.
Okay, let’s take a look at my favorite tools for cleaning. Here are the best cleaning products in my opinion. Links for each item can be found below the graphic.
*Note: This post contains affiliate links which means if you shop through them I earn a small commission.
BEST CLEANING PRODUCTS
- Scrub Mommy – I can’t get enough of these. They are made by Scrub Daddy but unlike the daddy which is hard on both sides the mommy is hard on one side and a soft sponge on the other. The hard part gets softer in warm water and stays firm in cold. These are awesome!
- Rubbermaid Electric Scrubber – like an electric toothbrush for cleaning. This is perfect for tight spaces or tough jobs.
- Norwex Silicone Toilet Brush – I love that the bristles are silicone and seem to get less bacteria ridden. It also has a little arm that cleans under the rim of the bowl.
- Dyson Handheld Vacuum – I don’t know where I’d be without this. One of the best purchases I have ever made. Perfect for quick clean ups and daily sweeps of obvious dirt at the end of the day.
- Lint Brush for Dryer – Great at getting deep into the lint trap.
- Amala Reusable Sponge Cloths – These are a great multi-tasking cleaning cloth. They absorb water really well and can be used over and over again. To clean just pop in the washer and air dry then just re-wet to use again.
- Clear Glass Bottles – My favorite for making my all natural, homemade cleaning recipes.
- Mr. Clean Magic Erasers – I don’t use them often but I keep some on hand for tough jobs and they deliver every time.
- Window Blind and Track Cleaning Set – This is perfect for cleaning in the grooves of window tracks and any other hard to reach area.
- Swiffer Duster – I use my own, homemade spray for dusting but I love these for blinds, ceiling fans or cobwebs on the walls.
- Sodium Hypochlorite Generator Bottle – I haven’t used this yet but just purchased it because I’m so intrigued by it! It disinfects with just some salt, water and electrolysis to make it powerful like bleach but without being harmful to us or the environment.
- Cleaning Gel – You can actually make this at home with contact solution and glue but if you don’t want the hassle this is a great alternative and perfect for getting particles, dirt and dust out of tight spaces.
- OXO Good Grips Cleaning Tool – Dual ended and great for crevices, grout and grooves.
- Castile Soap – My ride or die. I use this for so many of my homemade recipes or for wet dusting. It has a ton of uses and is safe!
Okay friends, that does it for now! I hope you found some useful new products to help make cleaning your home easier and fun! I’m sure I’m missing some things that could be classified as the best cleaning products, so I’ll bring you more items as I find them in the future.
If you liked this post be sure to pin it so you can refer back to it! Have a great rest of the week!