Happy Friday friends! I was looking forward to this gift guide topic all week long, because obviously when it comes to shopping for her, I love scouring every corner of the world to find the best, most fun items. Now, I was short on time this year and didn’t have time to check every nook and cranny but I did find some great things that I think would make any woman, mom, new mom, or mother-in-law happy. So without further ado, today we are looking at holiday gift ideas for her, followed by holiday gift ideas for moms.
As always, links to shop are below the picture and correspond with the number on the graphic.
- J. Crew Puffer Jacket – comes in 5 colors
- Trusting God daily devotional by Joyce Meyer
- Anthropologie beanie with detachable pom pom – Unfortunately it’s sold out online 🙁 but HERE is a similar one (but the pom pom doesn’t come off) that I love equally. Comes in tons of colors.
- Wine tumblers – come in several patterns
- Portable charge/compact mirror – I have this and love it. Two tools in one!
- Fabric Defuzzer – I hear this is one of the best out there
- Free People Faux Leather Jacket – I have this and am obsessed!
- Start Where You Are journal
- Anthropologie clutch – comes in several colors
- Leopard Boot – comes in several colors
- Kate Spade Earrings – so sparkly and stunning.
- Chevron Fleece Pullover
Okay, and now some ideas for the moms in your life.
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan – I’ve had this for years and it’s a hit every year. Great quality and sooo cozy. Comes in several colors.
- Fuzzy Slippers
- Assortment of Hand Creams
- Casserole carrier
- Pie Dish – also sold out 🙁 but HERE is another one that I actually like better.
- Vera Bradley fleece throw
- Inverted umbrella – my mother-in-law got me one of these and it’s a total game changer as far as umbrellas go.
- Risen Motherhood book
- Evereve – Peyton Jensen fleece jacket
- Anthropologie monogrammed mug
Okay friends, that does it for another round! I’ll see you back here either tomorrow or Sunday for the final installment which is beauty and my favorite things! See you then! Happy weekend!