Happy Wednesday friends! Hope this week is treating you well. Like most things in life I’m totally behind and didn’t realize this Sunday is Mother’s Day! You’ll be happy to know however that once I realized this my first thought wasn’t ohhh yay a holiday celebrating me! Although that was second :). But instead I thought, OMG I didn’t do a Mother’s Day gift guide for the blog!!I almost scrapped the idea but then I realized I could most definitely come up with some items that you could still get in time, especially because I’m sure there’s plenty of others out there that also forgot and are now scrambling to get something. So, if that’s you, I hope this helps.
I went with mostly Amazon for those that have Prime so you could receive your gift in 2 days, or with stores that you likely have nearby and could go pick up the items. So let’s get to it. It’s not super long, but just some items that I found fun. I split it into two slides so I could give several options and space them out.
Links to shop can be found below the picture and correspond to the number on the picture.
- Initial’s and birthday necklace
- Leather Earrings I am obsessed with leather earrings right now! So lightweight, you don’t even notice they are on and they are so cute!
- Engraved Name Bar Necklace
- Silver Pendant Necklace
- Coach Floral Cosmetic Case
- Lemon Apron
- Jade Roller Great for your skin!
- Dark Blue Druzy Quartz Earrings
- Instant Pot
- Mom Coasters
- Keurig Mini I have this and use it every morning. I love that it’s single serve and small so it stores away nicely.
- Cool Mom Shirt I have this shirt and have received so many compliments. A fun gift for any mom.
- Fervent – I have heard such good things about this book plus I love all things Priscilla Shirer
- Echo Dot
- Essential Oils Diffuser (but you know I’m super particular when it comes to oils, so only give mom the purest, safest ones. I like Young Living)
- Pajama Set – because who doesn’t love a comfy pair of pj’s?
- Clarisonic Mia – I have this and love it!
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses
- Sugarfina Luxury Gummy Candy variety box – I got this as a gift from friends once and it was amazing!
- Shiatsu back, should, and neck massager
- Marc Jacobs Bag – I am so in love with these! Great if you’re looking to splurge.
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven – Another splurge but so worth it. These are amazing pots and will last forever!
- MacKenzie-Childs Tea Pot – A splurge but an iconic item every woman would love displaying in her kitchen.
- Michael Aram Serving Platter
Okay guys that’s it. Like I said not a ton of items but a few affordable and fun ones (and a couple splurges) if you still need last minute ideas. I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother’s Day!