Happy Monday friends! I hope everyone had a great weekend! We spent it going to the mall (ahhh the madness. Give me online shopping any day) and seeing Santa! It was Leyton’s first time meeting the man in red and here’s how it went….
He mostly stared at him, but he was due to eat, is in the throws of stranger danger, and after staring at him for 30 seconds decided he was over it. Yes, I would have loved a cute smiling picture, but this one makes Eric and I laugh so it all works out. By the way, how legit is our mall Santa??
Okay friends, today for Monday Must Haves I’m continuing my gift guide series and this time I’m highlighting gifts for HER! I found so many great things and decided to break it down into just Her (that could be you ;), your mom, sister, friend, etc.) and then gifts for the Hostess and gifts for the Teacher (which could also work for your hair stylist, coworker, secret santa, etc.) and yes I know there are male teachers as well, but we will cover him in the men’s gift guide. Like with the previous gift guide there are varying price points but I tried to keep everything pretty reasonable. And obviously anything on the hostess or teacher gift guide would also work for anyone.
So without further ado, lets hop to it! Shopable links are found under the picture and correspond to the number on the graphic.
- C.C Ponytail Beanie – I know this might seem a little silly but you guy it’s so practical! I can’t tell you how many times in the winter I have a ponytail and go to put a hat on and have to take down my ponytail so the hat fits. This solves that problem! Plus it’s by C.C. which has the cutest beanie selection. There are 52 colors to choose from! I’m wearing this candy pink one in the picture above. Prices vary anywhere from $10 – $20.
- Slip Silk Pillowcase and eye mask – This is a pricey gift but a great one! Silk pillowcases are so good for your hair and skin! This Slip brand is a well known one but if you’re looking for a less expensive option, I have this one from Amazon and love it!
- Pottery Barn Ballet Slippers – These are currently on sale for $20. I think the little pom pom is so cute. Check out the entire selection of PB slippers here. They have great options and all are on sale for $20 or less!
- Young Living Desert Mist Diffuser – This is hands down my favorite diffuser YL offers because the textured design is so pretty, it has 11 light settings including a candle flicker mode and has 3 settings of high, low, and intermittent. Plus the diffuser comes with 2 oils (peppermint & tangerine). To buy just the diffuser click this link and select retail (uncheck member and retail is below that) then proceed through. If you want to become a member (the diffuser comes with the starter kit) or need help ordering anything else, reach out to me either by commenting on this post, emailing me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or DM me on Instagram @_jillkoch_.
- Pottery Barn Personalized Jewelry Portfolio – A great gift for someone that travels! I hate traveling and not having an organized way to store jewelry, especially necklaces! This is a little pricey but such a cute option! Another cute, less expensive case can be found here.
- Kendra Scott Birthstone Pendant – These necklaces are so pretty, go with everything, and hold up so well. I wear mine all the time and it still looks brand new. Comes in 23 different colors.
- BP Washed Moto Leggings – A step up from regular leggings. These have a subtle textured design on them. I get so many compliments on these when I wear them. Come in black (pictured) and olive green.
- Jade Roller – Okay, I’ll admit I had no idea what a Jade Roller was, but kept hearing so much hype about them. Then I checked it out and they are apparently really good for your skin. They reduce fine lines and wrinkles, help lift and tighten, increases lymphatic flow, and enhance the application of face creams, serums, etc. This is on my list for Santa. This one has two ends (a textured end and a smooth end). Here is an even cheaper one that has an end for your face and a smaller end for around your eyes to help “de-puff.”
- Kate Spade Earrings – Currently 40% off and comes in 3 colors. Check out all the Kate Spade earring options, here.
- Pottery Barn Personalized Throw – Who doesn’t love a little personalization? These come in 7 colors and range in price from $28 to under $50 depending on color and personalization.
- Instant Pot – I haven’t personally tried one of these yet but I know they are all the rage right now! Here is an Instant Pot Cookbook by Good Housekeeping that you could give with it.
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan – You know I can’t have a gift guide for her without suggesting the ever so comfortable Barefoot Dreams cardigan that literally feels like you are wearing a soft, snuggly blanket. Click here to shop all the Barefoot Dream cardigans. They can be pricey but they are worth every penny.
Okay, switching gears…..next is the Gift Guide: For the Hostess! I love so many of these items and really they would work for any woman in your life. Shopable links are below the graphic.
- Pie Dish – Such a cute upgrade from a boring, plain pie dish. Best yet, you could bake a pie in it and gift the whole thing! Here are some other Anthropologie pie dish options.
- Monogram Coasters – I think these are so pretty. And at $12.80 a piece you could get just one for the hostess (these would also be great for teachers, coworkers, etc.) or do a couple for other people in the household or maybe two for her first and last initial. If looking for a different style, shop a bigger coaster selection, here.
- Butter Dish – Like with the pie plate, sometimes it’s just fun to spruce up an otherwise boring dish. This butter dish is so pretty and much more fun than a plain white or clear one and it’s only $24.
- Set of 6 Dish Towels – Dish towels can be pretty boring usually, so I thought these were so cute and would be perfect for the hostess! $24 for the set of 6. Anthro has such a great selection of these and dish cloths. Shop them all here.
- Night Before Christmas Apron – So cute and currently on sale! Shop the entire selection of Williams-Sonoma aprons here. Most are currently on sale.
- Homebody by Joanna Gaines – I mean, Joanna Gaines….need I say more? I think every woman would enjoy this book. And it’s on sale for $23.99 (originally $40). I also think Whiskey in a Teacup by Reese Witherspoon would be a good one.
- Milk Bottle Measuring Cups – This comes apart to be individual measuring cups. How cute is that? $24.
- Pizza Cutter – I thought this was a unique gift and it’s only $28.
- Monogram Cheese Board – I thought this was so beautiful and I love anything monogrammed. It would also make a great housewarming gift.
- Faux Fur Wine Tote – Comes in white and baby pink. Plop a bottle of wine in there and gift it all. Perfect!
- Celine Platter – So pretty and great for the holidays or year round! All of the Anthropologie platters are amazing. Check them all out here.
- Amish Popcorn Gift Set – I mean who doesn’t love popcorn? Comes with 3 bottles of kernals, canola oil, and popcorn salt. Currently 20% off and free shipping with code: MERRY
Lastly, lets wrap it up with the Gift Guide: For Teachers! Again, these would really work for any women, or secret Santa gifts, coworkers, etc.
- Plaid Alphabet Mug – I’m obsessed with these mugs (give me all the plaid, everything!) and they are only $5.50!! Would be great to give with a gift card in it, or combined with a coaster, or filled with some chocolates.
- Stress Away Roller – I mean…..stress away….for teachers…..need I say more? What teacher couldn’t use this? Perfect to keep in their handbag or in their desk to have on hand to roll on their wrist or behind their ears, or inhale, at any point throughout the day. Again, to shop this click the link and go to retail and search it (or find it under rollers) or reach out to me (comment here, email at email@example.com or DM me on Instagram @_jillkoch_) and I’ll walk you through ordering it.
- Personalized Notepad Set of 4 – Such a fun, cute idea that they can keep on their desk. Under $20.
- Dottie Honey Pot – $20 and could be cute with a note saying something like “teachers are sweet,” or “thanks for being so sweet.”
- Simplified Planner – I love anything by Emily Ley and her planners are great! I used to do Erin Condren and I love her planners, but I only use the monthly calendar pages, not the daily ones, so I don’t feel I can justify the price. This planner is around $20 and honestly has just as much.
- Pocket Notebooks – Around $10 and such a simple, easy gift.
- Kate Spade Desktop Calendar – $20 and perfect for keeping on their desk.
- Monogram Trinket Dish – Under $20
- Travel Flatwear – Perfect for packing lunches.
- Collapsible Water Bottle – Great for on the go. Also good for lunches or someone that travels! Anthropologie has so many cute water bottles. See the entire selection here.
- Drink Cup Holder – Seriously, how great is this? Perfect for anyone that has a desk, to avoid knocking over their drink. Oh and it’s less than $10!
Whew! Okay friends, we made it to the end. Thanks for sticking it out. I hope you found some helpful ideas (or snagged something fun for yourself, I mean all that holiday hustle deserves some self gifting right?). Later this week I will have my final gift guide series, and these will be all about those gift ideas for men and kids! Have a great week!